Save Energy With Smart Thermostat Installation
If you’ve heard about smart thermostats but haven’t really considered one because you don’t feel confident with thermostat installation, programming or its use, call us! Duct Professor Heating & Cooling will install the right smart thermostat and help you learn how to use it. We’ll make it easy to use – guaranteed.
Why Consider a Smart Thermostat?
We understand that installing a new thermostat may seem like an unnecessary expense. However, recent reports show that you can easily save money with the installation of a smart thermostat. Depending on the make and model you choose, some of the money-saving features include:
- Self-learning features where your system learns when no one is home and changes to economy mode (a few degrees higher or lower than your preferred at-home temperature).
- Motion detection to reduce energy usage in an empty home.
- Ability to change the temperature remotely through your phone if you’re going to be away longer than expected, saving you on heating and cooling.
- Zone monitoring for more even heating and cooling.
- System alerts to notify you if there is an issue and when filters should be changed.
The amount you can save depends on your home, HVAC system, the thermostat you have now and what you choose to replace it with.
Contact Duct Professor Today
Call Duct Professor Heating & Cooling with your questions about our smart thermostat installation services. If we’re already coming to your home for a heating or cooling system repair, be sure to ask our technician about a smart thermostat for your system. They carry many models on their trucks and can usually install them on the service call. If we don’t have the right one for you, we’ll come back as soon as possible so you can start saving on heating and cooling costs. Want a free estimate? Just call (847) 920-8689 or fill out our contact form today.