Sanitizing & Disinfection Cleaning for Coronavirus
The coronavirus pandemic has led to difficult times for many of us but together, we will get through it. One of the services Duct Professor Inc. offers is sanitizing and disinfection cleaning to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. If you’re looking for a way to better protect your staff and customers or even your family, Duct Professor Inc. can help.
Our Cleaning Process
With no cure or vaccine available, the best thing we can all do is prevent further spread of the coronavirus. One method to do that is through our sanitizing and disinfection cleaning process. Here is how we can help at your home or business:
- Prior to entering any home or business, our technicians will don all necessary personal protective equipment (PPE). This equipment includes a full body coverall, respirator mask, gloves and goggles.
- Our technicians will evaluate the area that requires cleaning to plan an effective cleaning procedure that reduces cross-contamination.
- The first step of the disinfecting and sanitizing process begins with an air fogging machine that evenly distributes disinfectant solution throughout the cleaning area. This disinfects both the air and surfaces. We give extra attention to high-touch surfaces like door handles, tables, faucets and light switches.
- We leave the disinfectant to dry for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of drying, we wipe down all surfaces to eliminate excess moisture.
- Our job is done and your property is disinfected. You need to ensure that the site remains uninhabited for three hours to allow for proper drying and disinfecting.
You can be assured that we constantly monitor best practices recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to ensure that we are following all procedures and using EPA-registered products.
What We Use
After careful evaluation, we chose Shockwave disinfectant and cleaner. This product has been EPA-registered and tested to kill coronavirus under the harshest conditions. It is a hospital-grade disinfectant, sanitizer, fungicide, virucide and bactericide that can be used on any surface. Hospital-grade disinfectants need to be used to effectively treat surfaces and kill viruses. Get more information about Shockwave here.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Estimate
If you’re looking for a way to protect yourself and those around you, call Duct Professor Inc. today at (847) 920-8689 or fill out our contact form. Tell us a little about your space and how frequently you want sanitizing and disinfection cleaning services and we’ll provide a free estimate.