With the weather we’ve been having, it’s almost like summer is right around the corner. Most people love it when it is warm outside of the home but warm inside your home? Not so much. In order to keep your home cool in the summer, we rely on our good friend, the Air Conditioner. Your ac is so nice to you by providing a cool home for you, be nice to your ac by scheduling yearly maintenance. This will keep your ac running in tip-top shape.
Here are some things you can expect from the Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance also known as an AC Tune-up:
1. Clean condenser coils: Dirty coils can stop the condenser from absorbing heat and cause the coil to fail prematurely.
2. Check refrigerant Levels: If you are low on refrigerant your system will not bring in the desired cool air that you require to regulate the temperature inside your home. This will ensure that your Freon is up to the manufacturer’s specifications. This is also a good way to check if there is any unwanted loss of freon happening.
3. Clean & tighten electrical connections: If the connections are tight and clean the system will run more efficiently.
Here are just some of the benefits of the Annual Air Conditioner Maintenance also known as an AC Tune-up:
1. Prevent future issues: Annual maintenance on your AC is a great way to catch potential issues with your AC. Most of the time if issues are caught before they become problems then a lot of money can be saved and the longevity of your AC will be prolonged.
2. Increase efficiency of your AC: A tune-up will increase the efficiency of your unit as the process ensures your ac is working at optimal performance. This has a direct effect on lowering your utility bills. Comed even offers a $25 rebate if you perform an AC Tune-up (Click here to visit the Comed Rebate site)
3. Longevity: AC’s are expensive to replace and Annual Maintenance can prolong the life of your AC.
For more information on AC-Tune ups give Duct Professor a call at 847-920-8689. Our AC-Tune up is only $89, which is quite a value if you take a look at all the benefits.